A “Quality” home starts with quality products, and we are firm believers that upgrades should not be a compromise.
50+ standard granite countertop options
Four colors of soft-close, Shaker-style cabinetry
12 shades of ProTek luxury vinyl plank flooring
24 standard carpet options, paired with 8lb padding
Like the built-in wine bar and fireplace? Go for it. Your home will look fantastic with our standard options, freeing you to splurge on what matters.
- Andersen Low-E Fibrex Windows
- Schlage Door Hardware
- Kohler Plumbing Fixtures
- Whirlpool Stainless Appliances
- Trane Heating and Air Conditioning equipment
- “Sollid Cabinetry” featuring plywood boxes, soft closing Shaker-style doors and drawers with finger joint construction
- 3 cm granite countertops with under-mount sinks are standard – not just in the kitchen, but in the bathrooms as well
- Ceiling fans in great room and bedroom
- Oversized, craftsman-style Therma-Tru front door
- Luxurious, tiled, walk-in master shower and standard tile floors, which are considered to be upgrades by most builders (with exception of Axil)
- The standard interior wall paint has a washable eggshell finish, not the flat finish primer used by many
- Exterior walls feature a Senergy Sahara Acrylic Polymer colored finish coat instead of two coats of flat latex paint
- Roof penetrations feature aluminum roof jacks for low maintenance
- Front yard landscaping with drip system and backyard enclosure
Homeowners recommend Andersen more than any other brand. It was the first window manufacturer awarded the ENERGY STAR National Window Partner of the Year in 1999. Its Fibrex® material is 2x as strong as vinyl, performs better when exposed to extreme temperatures and delivers exteriors that wonât fade, flake, blister or peel.
Kohler is renowned for its distinctive style and uncompromising performance. Its finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards two times.
SOLLiD® Cabinetry designs, assembles, and warehouses every one of their all wood cabinets with great care in their own facility in Tempe, Arizona. They don’t use the cam and lock system common to Ready To Assemble (RTA) products… a system that leaves much to be desired. Instead, SOLLiD® Cabinetry utilizes the same build process as custom cabinets, enabling them to provide high-quality, durable cabinets that can stand up to a lifetime of use.
Every Trane product is designed down to every detail and rigorously tested for reliability and durability. While other manufacturers build their products from the same pool of parts available to anyone, we make it a point to be uniquely better, innovative and always looking to the future. To do that, we have to design, build, test, and rebuild some of our own parts. From the durable Climatuff® compressor to the exclusive Spine Fin® coil to the revolutionary Hyperion® air handler – and a number of other patented innovations – when you own a Trane, you’re getting more than reliable comfort and you’re getting it year after year.
CertainTeed’s tried-and-true architectural laminate roofing shingle, Landmark is designed to replicate the appearance of cedar shake roofing. Landmark is available in an impressive array of colors that compliment any trim, stucco or siding. The benefits are many: Dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements, ten-year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty, priced at a fraction of the cost of traditional cedar shake.